From A38 south bound:
1. Take the exit for Ugborough/Wrangaton A3121 off the A38 (which is initially signed Ivybridge Station).
2. At the end of the slip road, turn left.
3. At Kitterford Cross, go straight over towards Loddiswell.
4. When you reach California Cross (there is a garage on the left and a pub on the right), take the second turning on your left. This is just after the garage, signed towards Aveton Gifford and Bigbury.
5. Keep going on this road. Be aware that there is a sharp right-hand bend.
6. After approximately 3 miles you will reach Harraton Crossroads. Turn left here.
7. Go down the hill and around a corner. There is a house on the left that abuts the road - Harraton Cottage is immediately after this, but the entrance is a little further down the road on the left.
8. Turn into the farm entrance (we do not yet have a sign!). Turn sharply left and go through the left-hand gateway.
9. Head diagonally across the farmyard, up a drive just on the right-hand side of the large metal/wooden cow shed.
10. The drive to the cottage goes behind the cow shed. You will need to open the gate, drive through and latch it afterwards.