TRAVELLING WITH DOGS
We welcome well behaved dogs to Harraton Cottage. With miles of countryside walks and dog-friendly beaches accessible just a short drive away, it’s the perfect holiday base for the whole family – humans and canines! Please note that if you would like to bring your dog, there is an additional charge of £50 per dog, with a maximum of two dogs allowed.
We pride ourselves on the cleanliness and condition of Harraton Cottage and want all our guests and their dogs to enjoy their stay. We hope you understand that we have introduced a few rules to help ensure this is the case. We kindly ask that you carefully read the following and agree to the conditions before bringing your dog.
· Do not leave your dog unattended in Harraton Cottage at any time.
· Do not let your dog inside Harraton Cottage if your pet is wet, sandy or dirty. Please clean and dry your dog before allowing it into the property. We have provided a hose for this purpose (although you do need to bring your own dog towels please).
· Do not use the bath towels to dry your dog.
· Bring your own dog bed. Dogs are not permitted on any of the furniture and they should not go upstairs. This is very important as some of our guests have allergies. We have provided a stair gate to make it easier for you in case they are tempted!
· Clean up any dog mess from the front garden or rear paddock. We often have children staying at Harraton who enjoy playing care free in the garden. We have provided bags and a small bin outside for your use.
Thank you for helping to keep Harraton Cottage and the garden clean for all future guests to enjoy.